Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stress

Surprisingly, I very much look forward to writing a post on Tuesday nights. Tuesday nights I babysit so I always hope that they go down nice and easy so I can breathe for a while.
Well this last week has been extremely stressful. I've managed to survive, and seeing as how I love the individual reasons as to why I'm so busy and stressed, I really want to try to stop complaining so much. To give you an idea of how my week has been so far I will try to write out my schedule from Wednesday-Today.
Wednesday: Woke up, got ready, drove an hour to meet my BF, hung out, had to drive another hour to see my cousin who was helping me buy my new laptop (hello, baby!), drove back another 45 minutes to where I originally met my boyfriend, by this time I was exhausted and ended up crashing at my best friends apartment, but stayed up till 230 AM since she was skyping with a boy.
Thursday: woke up, best friend wanted breakfast, we went, figured I'd be better off missing class, drove home for an hour, got ready, went to work from 1-6, then straight to church for a meeting, then drove home, changed and went to the youth group meeting and didn't get home until 10:30ish?
Friday: woke up lateish, grabbed coffee and went to meet with the teacher for Little Church to discuss how I was going to run class on Sunday, drove by work and grabbed my check, picked up my sister, got ready, went to Disneyland (necessary? No, but I felt like it was much needed time for me and her) and got home around 10?
Saturday: Worked 9-5, went grocery shopping for dinner, got home and dropped off my sister at her Senior homecoming dance, went home had dinner, stayed up waiting, picked up my sister, stayed up late talking to my boyfriend (we had exchanged a total of like 5 texts)
Sunday: Woke up, breakfast with my family, got ready, went to Little Church, I was a wreck, completely nervous, messing up, went straight to work from 3-1030 and didn't get home till 11ish, stayed up again with my boyfriend but I fell asleep on him
Monday: wake up, try to calm down and just relax, go to work from 3-830, drive by and drop off some papers my best friend needed me to get to her parents, get home around 9 and shower and all, go to sleep around 11
Today: Woke up, get my things ready, my lovely mother made me a veggie/fruit shake for breakfast that I drank on my way to school, school from 11-1215 where I realized I'm slacking much more than I should be, drive to work change and eat a muffin, work from 1-6, and then have dinner and babysit from 6:45-now

So I've had a lot on my plate. And in the moment of doing each of these things-- I love doing them. But I'm also not mentioning that I'm not doing homework, and work is physically exhausting. So I've been searching for a more leisure job, like I would love to just be someone's assistant or something of the sort. I mean it's one of those tireds that you just feel. I am greatly enjoying being so involved with church, frankly I feel like it's my calling. But when I put it all on the table, ouch.
So I guess today I couldn't really think of anything in specific, but I wanted to fill you in on a bit of what my life has been day-to-day.

I know this was probably a pretty boring post, but it's there!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment